Golfing and green, go hand in hand. That’s why we’ve brought a putting green, to Greenbuild! We invite all Greenbuild 2016 attendees to stop by the US Builders Review booth #2453 for a chance to unwind with a few putts and enter to win a slew of prizes. Playing is easy – and fun!
Here are the rules:
You receive putts for a few things.
- The first is answering a few simple questions: what’s your name, what brings you to Greenbuild, etc. For this you get 3 putts.
- Second, do you have any projects or companies that stand out to you and are worthy of a feature article in an industry leading magazine? We want to know about them. Nominate a company or project for a feature article in US Builders Review. For each company you nominated, you’ll get 2 putts.
- This is the big one. You know US Builders Review is a fantastic platform for reaching top construction executives as well as blossoming professionals – so, you want to advertise within our pages. Reserve an ad in an upcoming edition and receive 10 free entries automatically. No putting required!
Now the PRIZES!
All sunk putts receive one entry into the fish bowl. For example, if you sink 3 putts you get 3 entries. Here’s what you could win:
- US Builders Review logo golf balls (7 winners)
- Online green building video courses from Construct-Ed: online learning for pros, by pros and GreenHome Institute (25 winners)
- ½ dozen Maine lobsters from Linda Kate Lobster & Seafood Company (1 GRAND Prize)
So, stop by the US Builders Review expo booth #2453 for a chance to win a prize — as well as learn about our 2016 Editor’s Choice honorees and feature opportunities. More information can also be found online at www.usbuildersreview.com/greenbuild.
Thank you to our sponsors!