As an industry leading trade journal reporting firsthand insights into the nation’s most innovative and successful construction and construction-based companies, it’s time we looked the part. Starting with our first summer edition of 2015, we have introduced a new layout and design across our print and digital publications.
From the glossy cover to the unique layout of each feature article, we’ve left no page untouched. While our mission to provide featured businesses with custom marketing collateral, as well as a professional forum to exchange cutting-edge information and to cultivate new business opportunities endures, you’ll find the redesign more engaging, fun to read and something you’ll want to show off to your clients and business partners.
- Glossy cover highlighting top stories and showcasing exclusive company projects
- Niche industry trend coverage
- Visual hierarchy and prominence of cover story, spotlight and premier features
- Unique headings and elements carried through each article, creating distinction and character for each feature
- Balance between text, titles and advertisements
We’ve always been proud to showcase your stories and our redesign will let us do it in style, while still providing you with the quality content you’ve come to expect from our publication.
If you’d like a copy of US Builders Review delivered to your inbox, subscribe now!