Greenbuild 2016 was a success! We met hundreds of fascinating people from all aspects of the greenbuilding community, connected face-to-face with some of our Greenbuild Editor’s Choice 2016 companies and learned what’s new in sustainable building.
We also had the pleasure of hosting the US Builders Review putting green, where attendees stepped up to take a shot at winning a handful of prizes including branded US Builders Review golf balls (which were given out at the show), courses from Construct-Ed and the grand prize — half dozen lobsters from Linda Kate Lobster & Seafood Company.
Without further ado, here are our winners!
Online green building video courses from Construct-Ed: online learning for pros, by pros and GreenHome Institute
- Julie Du Brow, dubroWorks
- Joe Ferlito, Franco
- Danik Dancause, Walker
- David Perkins, Obvius
- Matt Guynes, Metal Sales Manufacturing Corporation
- Rachael P. Seiler, Environment One Corporation
- Jay Gonciarczyk, Universal Logistics Group Inc.
- Sara A. M. Silva, Compton YouthBuild
- Jenny Heumann, American Chemistry Council
- Joseph Haecker, Dezignwall
- Greg Rovner, Carbontec
- Judi MacLean, Habitat for Humanity
- David Chang, simplehuman
- Dr. Christine F. Kuntz, 3R Building Sustainability
- Cherif Youssef, So Cal Glass
- Josh McKenzie, Innovative Properties Worldwide
- Tony Harris, Sierra Aluminum Company
½ dozen Maine lobsters from Linda Kate Lobster & Seafood Company
- Rick Crawford, Sustainable Minds
Congratulations to our winners and thank you to everyone who came by the US Builders Review booth. We are excited to see what Greenbuild 2017 has in store — see you all there!
And of course, thank you again to our sponsors: