- by: Erica Berry
- in Uncategorized
Search engine optimization continues to be one of the most difficult things for businesses when it comes to online marketing. But with more and more consumers turning to Google results to fuel their buying decisions, it’s a fundamental part of digital marketing that can’t be ignored!
When trying to justify whether or not you should be investing in search engine optimization, it’s easy to get bogged down by the industry lingo and ever-changing algorithms. To make it a little clearer as to why your business needs search engine optimization (as well as a few ways we can help), check out these 11 shocking SEO stats…
- 93% of online experiences begin with a search engine. [Search Engine Journal]
- The top listing in Google’s organic search results receives 33% of the traffic. [Search Engine Watch]
- 70% of the links search users click are organic, not paid. [Hubspot]
- More than 60% of global internet users research products online. [Hubspot]
- 59% of consumers use Google every month to find a reputable, local business. [Search Engine Watch]
- Worldwide, internet users conduct 131 billion web searches per month. [Hubspot]
- 44% of online shoppers begin by using a search engine. [Hubspot]
- Half of all mobile searches are conducted in hopes of finding local results, and 61% of those searches result in a purchase. [Search Engine Watch]
- 60% of all organic clicks go to the top 3 search results. [Hubspot]
- SEO leads have a 14.6% close rate, while outbound leads (such as direct mail or print advertising) have a 1.7% close rate. [Search Engine Journal]
- 75% of users never scroll past the first page of search results. [Hubspot]
What do all these numbers mean? That in order to stand out from the competition, you need to create a search engine presence — and our team of digital publishing professionals can help. To make it easy for our featured businesses to amp up their SEO, each of our featured companies receives a custom digital and print brochure, as well as a spot in our industry-leading magazines. Published on our website and in print, our trade magazines are read by business leaders worldwide. Designed with special attention to SEO best practices, online versions can enhance your business’ reputation — providing the edge you need to win your next job.
If your business has been featured in US Builders Review, we want to know — how has your custom digital brochure impacted your SEO strategy? For more ways to enhance your online reputation using your custom digital brochure, connect with us on social media — Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn — and stay tuned for more tips on making the most of your US Builders Review feature.