In 2015 our magazines got a face lift. We introduced the new layout and redesign — this year we’re taking our website to the next level.
The custom-built WordPress site is not only easier to navigate; it also has improved all of the value-added features we’ve been working to deliver.
What’s new and improved? Here are some key points:
- New search function with the ability to filter by category (ex. commercial, green building, industrial, residential) and region.
- Share button tabs make it easier to post on your favorite social media sites such as Facebook and Twitter.
- More mobile responsive— the new site provides optimal viewing and interaction experience for easy reading and navigation on any mobile device, limiting annoying re-sizing, panning and scrolling.
- Custom embed review links so feature companies can post a floating “As Featured in US Builders Review” badge on their own website that links directly to their article. Custom codes are found on the right-hand side of each case study page, above the custom brochure.
- Hyperlinked strategic partner lists offer improved visibility and connectivity to related vendors and business partners.
- Pages dedicated to upcoming industry events, trade shows, awards, partnerships and special segments will keep you informed and in the loop on industry happenings.
Lauring Construction will turn heads as the cover of our new US Builders Review website. With each passing edition the main cover photo will change to reflect the new cover story. Cover Story Spotlights will be listed directly below with large photos and links to the case study along with social media buttons. Scroll just below for Premier Features, also including a photo and article teaser.
We love happy customers and now they can share their experiences with a scrolling Testimonials bar in the footer of each page. The pull quote stands out and highlights how past and present feature businesses have benefited from our custom media solutions and exposure.
Our blog is a great resource for up-to-date industry information and news. We’ve had industry experts and organizations such as NECA, the Brick Industry Association, Electrical Contractor Magazine, Unity Homes, Construct-Ed and more take a guest spot in the blog to offer valuable insight. The new website allows the latest blog posts to stand out with mini header images so you’re just a click away from the latest updates.
We’re excited for you to see how our new websites are working harder to bring more exposure and tell your story the best way possible.